Monday, April 9, 2012

Getting better

The 1st day of tuition free week..
Supposed to do many thgs on today but obviously fail~
I can't do anything when I feel bad..
This assignment is important to me..it weight 30% out of 100%..
But I have do nth..how stress is it..



Today I think I perform well then yesterday..
Congrats..I can do better :)
But I still can't my emotion,
How poor is it ><
Hope tat he will suddenly appear in front of me..
Tiz is the 1st time,
Will get used since tis time..
Same as usual,I miss home..
Yesterday skyped wif them..
Feel happy :)




How many times when I feel sad but I'm telling others that I'm fine..
Thx god for giving me a good roommate..
Who give me a warm hug when I cry..
N give me chocolate to eat..
Always take care on me..
Everything juz thank to God :)
I feel tired to say anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment