Friday, April 6, 2012

It's tuition free week

Oh yeaaaaaaaah,
it's tuition free week!
But im not happy at all,
bcoz tiz free week might be "buzy week",
lots of assignment need to pass up =XX
And, I can't go back Kuching!! ><
how cruel is it..
I miss Kuching food n miss my family n my frens~
Nevermind, I will be back on June!



I feel lonely in this tuition free week..
because he is going back to his hometown T.T
ok, I will learn to be independent!!
I still have frens..
n hope the buzy will replace loneliness..
(haiya,one week only XD)



many things need to be done,
I juz hope that the semester will pass over quickly..
Long time dnt relax myself ady..
This sem is really buzy..
siennnnn



I WANT GO BACK!! ><


*Do not love and care too much on a person,
because they will not cherish.
The more u care, the more u hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment