Tuesday, November 13, 2012

How r u?

alright,i know nobody will see my blog since i seldom update XD
but i really feel bored =X
during semester i never feel bored, and now totally nthg to do,really big difference..
Lazy to write chinese,lolz


Result is going to release soon,
but this time i have confidence :)
i really pray very hard for my studies,
of coz,everything :)


Really feel good to be at home,
wif my beloved family :)
but i still feel empty as my sisters r not ard me..
hmm >< but going to meet them soon :)
I like December so much,
this month we, the whole family will gather,
gonna take many photos! :D


But sad news,
im going back to Miri in Jan,
taking summer course,
Moral and Malaysian studies
= = stupid subjects
May not be able to celebrate CNY wif my family,
but i will try my best to adjust the time..
Luckily tat frog is taking summer course as well,
if not my homesick will be very serious..



Waiting for December to come....... :)

1 comment: