Friday, April 22, 2011

holidaysssss

hooooraaaaaaayy~~
holidays!!
but i m not happy at all,
coz still got assignment nid to be done~
n nid to do homework..
but at least i can curi curi makan for awhile..XD



At kch now~
glad to see my family..
n i had dinner juz now,
my mum cooked~
when im in miri,
everyday eat at outside..
super unhealthy~
i will learn to cook soon..
but my mum asked me:"You know how to cook meh?"
aiseh,got hurt dao~XD
dnt know why i can't stop eating over here..




Today is Good Friday,
n also my brother's birthday..
but will juz celebrate on Sunday..
i really feel thankful,
God's grace is amazing..
I lost roommate's hard disc on Tuesday,
i can't find it,feel so dissappointed..
i keep praying to God..
but i can't find it..
because since it has lost,it is hard to be found again..
But on thursday, the miracle is happened!
A man sent the hard disc to security guard,
n the security guard returned it to my roommate..
im experiencing grace frm God!! :D
thx God~i will be careful next time :)




I miss my miri frens ady~
n miss the G2 field,
i want play frisbee~~XD
tml really nid to concentrate on doing assignment liao..
no more holidays mood plz ><
Jia you~

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know that the hard disk is found again, guess we always have to believe in God's miracles and guidance, also there is always someone who has a good-heart out there right? ^^

    And pls dont be stressed for the assignment hehe, relax, u are not doing it along, we are all dealing with it as a team! jiayou oh =D

    Have a wonderful holiday in kch, may God bless you and ur family, happy birthday to ur brother as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ok thx ya edwin :))\
    God bless u oh ;D

    ReplyDelete