Sunday, May 15, 2011

thankful :)

thx for those who giving me support,
when i feel stressed or think tat i can't do it..
i really appreciate it :))
thx God for giving me frens :D



im so free nowadays..
but i think i nid to study liao..
for the final exam..
so stressed,
but will try to do my best..
i hope i can pass all my subjects..
do pray for me,thx :D




tiz semester is almost pass ady..
so fast =X
i will do better for the next semester..
i know i will be very busy..
maybe i wont always on facebook liao (hopefully lar XD)
n i got join disple class..
hope i will learn a lots of thgs..:))




miss papa mama n my siblings..
holidays is coming soon~~(still so far actually XD)
i nid to study hard 1st,
then holidays can enjoy~~
jia u ya for those who sit for final exam~~
God bless~ :))

No comments:

Post a Comment